This mini basketball game is a themed version of Tiki Toss. Creator Kyle McGetrick originally made a Tiki Toss smartphone game, and fans loved it so much they asked him to create the real thing. This is a simple, addictive game for parties, barbecues, and other gatherings—indoor or out. Swing the mini basketball to land in the hoop. Follow the preset scoring rules or make up your own.
1) Screw hook into center hole of board.
2) Using mounting screws or tape, mount board on wall at height of 4-5 height.
3) Screw eye hook into overhang or ceiling at a distance of 3-6 feet from wall.
(the further away the more difficult!)
4) Place ring on hook. Run the loose end of the string through the eye hook.
5) Pull string until ring is in line with string, but not overly taught.
6) Tie string and cut.
7) Tip: if string stretches over time, tie a knot on the underside of the ring.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.