1. Q: Why should I use TEMPTU Air and Airpod Makeup instead of regular foundation or makeup?
A: TEMPTU Air and Airpod makeup delivers instant, effortless skin perfection that lasts. It is the reason that over 50,000 Pros have turned to TEMPTU for over thirty years. Our Atomized AirFlow™ Technology transforms our professional makeup into a micro-fine mist for the most thorough, even and flawless finish. It also eliminates the need for traditional brushes and sponges. Nothing touches your skin but air and makeup.
2. Q: What type of coverage does the Airpod Foundation provide?
A: TEMPTU Air and Airpod Makeup let you customize the coverage for your needs. Three-speed air flow and SoftTouch Control let you adjust the amount of makeup: sheer, medium and full coverage, spot conceal, highlight and contour. Always stop and look in between passes until reaching the desired level of coverage. You want to see perfected skin, not the makeup.
As a guideline:
- 1-2 passes for sheer coverage
- 3-4 passes for medium coverage
- 4-5 passes for full coverage
3. Q: Can I use it to cover blemishes, dark spots and discolorations?
A: Yes, spot treat any blemishes, dark spots or areas that need additional coverage before applying TEMPTU Air as foundation. Set the Air on Speed 1 and hold TEMPTU Air 1-2 inches away. Press lightly on the SoftTouch Control and apply until the imperfection disappears.
4. Q: Can I use TEMPTU Air as my under eye concealer?
A: You can apply concealer before or after using the Airpod Foundation, however, for best results, we recommend applying it first.
5. Q: Will Airpod Makeup settle in fine lines and wrinkles?
A: TEMPTU’s Airpod Makeup contains our SilkSphereTM Technology, an advanced smoothing complex that actually helps minimize the appearance of imperfections, pores, fine lines and wrinkles. This creates a youthful, radiant look, and leaves skin feeling smooth, healthy and hydrated.
6. Q: Can I use this makeup every day?
A: Yes, with TEMPTU Air and Airpod Makeup, less is actually more. It deposits weightless layers of makeup onto the skin for a more perfected result.
7. Q: How do I remove TEMPTU Airpod Makeup?
A: TEMPTU Airpod Makeup washes off easily with any cleanser or makeup remover.
8. Q: I have very sensitive skin. Is this makeup non-irritating? How can I be sure it won’t cause my skin to break out?
A: TEMPTU Airpod Makeup is Dermatologist Tested, Non-Comedogenic, Paraben, Phthalate and Gluten Free. It is suitable for all skin types.
9. Q: I’m concerned with aging – too much foundation makes me look older.
A: TEMPTU Airpod formulas are engineered to mimic flawless skin. With SilkSphere™ Technology to instantly smooth lines and soften imperfections, along with lightweight, long-lasting, buildable coverage, skin takes on a soft focus effect—natural, youthful, beaming. With TEMPTU, less is always more; you want to see perfected skin, not makeup.
10. Q: My skin has a lot of redness/rosacea. Can I use the Airpod Foundation?
A: Airpod Foundation contains advanced color correcting pigments that instantly cancel out any redness or discoloration. It is extremely hygienic given nothing touches the skin – no fingers, brushes or sponges.
11. Q: Do I need to use sponges or brushes with the Airpod Makeup?
A: TEMPTU Air and Airpod Makeup simplifies your beauty routine. The all-in-one tool addresses multiple beauty needs, replacing brushes, sponges and countless products. The Airpod Makeup blends instantly – nothing touches your skin but air and makeup.
12. Q: My Airpod is not spraying. What should I do?
A: Make sure the tamper seal has been removed from the front of the Airpod. Try disconnecting the Airpod from the Air and checking that the black plug on the back of the Airpod is open. Also firmly pull back on the Clear Loop. For Airpods to work most effectively, occasionally “refresh” your pod (refer to the “Getting Started” video for details on prepping your Airpod). For extra support, call TEMPTU Customer Care at 1-888-983-6788 Monday - Friday 9:30am - 6:00pm EST.
13. Q: How do you control the amount of makeup spraying from the Airpod?
A: The SoftTouch control regulates the amount of makeup that is released from the Airpod. With TEMPTU, less is always more. When applying to the face, press lightly on the SoftTouch Control for best results. If you press harder, more makeup will be released. This is only recommended for use on large areas of the body.
14. Q: My makeup appears wet and isn’t drying quickly. My makeup appears blotchy or heavier in some spots. Is there something wrong with the Air or the Airpod Makeup?
A: You may be over-applying the makeup by coming in too close or moving in a back and forth motion. The key to airbrushing is:
- Remain about 4 fingers length distance from the face
- Keep the Airbrush moving in small, circular motions for a seamlessly blended application
- For the face, press the SoftTouch Control lightly, only press down harder for large areas or application to the body
15. Q: Will this product get on my clothes or in my eyes?
A: This is not an aerosol spray. No propellants are used with TEMPTU Air so it will not spray in a large cloud. Instead, our Atomized AirFlow™ Technology delivers pinpoint accuracy when closer to the eye area. If you wear contact lenses, gently close eyes and feel the airflow, use it as your guide for where the makeup is being applied.
16. Q: How long does the TEMPTU Air battery last? How often does it need to be charged?
A: The TEMPTU Air has a rechargeable long-life battery. It does not need to be charged daily, but can be with the included USB cord.
17. Q: Can I use the TEMPTU Air while it is charging?
A: Yes, you can use the TEMPTU Air while it is charging.
18. Q: How long does an Airpod last?
A: It depends on frequency and amount of usage, but your Airpod Foundation will on average give you three months of daily use while Airpod Blush and Highlighter typically last longer. We recommend using within 18 months of opening. You may need to re-activate it if you do not use it for several weeks.
19. Q: How do I clean the TEMPTU Air?
A: Do not apply water or submerge in water. Use a damp cloth to wipe the unit.
20.Q: What is the warranty on the TEMPTU Air?
A: It has a two-year warranty, more details are provided online and in the user guide.
21. Q: Can the TEMPTU Air be taken on an airplane in carry-on luggage?
A: Yes, as long as you follow the proper guidelines for transporting liquids when carrying the Airpod Makeup.
22. Q: How is the TEMPTU Air different from the previous TEMPTU Airbrush Makeup System?
A: The TEMPTU Air is a truly portable airbrush makeup device, designed to make the application of airbrush makeup faster and easier than ever before. The TEMPTU Air has been redesigned to eliminate cords and hoses, be powered by a rechargeable battery and a smaller motor and air compressor that fit inside a hand-held device. Also, with the re-design of the SoftTouch Control and a simplified three-speed airflow – the user has control over different makeup applications at their fingertips.
23. Q: Can I use the TEMPTU Air overseas when I am travelling?
A: Yes, you can use the TEMPTU Air when travelling. To plug it in and recharge the unit overseas, you can insert the USB cord into a locally compliant plug or bring the TEMPTU Air cord and plug but use a plug adaptor to make it compliant in the area where you travel.
24. Q: Does the TEMPTU Air use the same PSI as other TEMPTU Airbrush Makeup Systems?
A: Our new innovation is specially engineered to deliver a smoother, more efficient airflow than traditional airbrush compressors, creating more skin perfecting results using less PSI.
25. Q: Does the TEMPTU Air come in different colors?
A: Not yet, it is currently only available in black.
26. Q: Can you use the TEMPTU Air for body art?
A: The TEMPTU Air is designed with three different speeds of airflow, with level three being the most suitable for body application.
27. Q: Is the TEMPTU Air available to purchase outside the U.S.?
A: At this time, distribution of the TEMPTU Air is primarily through U.S. based retail partners, however, Net-a-Porter.com is carrying the TEMPTU Air and will ship internationally. We are continuing to look at opportunities to expand distribution of the TEMPTU Air internationally.