How to Use the Original CreaClip
The Original CreaClip is designed to make home hair cuts fast and easy. Anyone, regardless of hair type, hair length, and experience can use it.
Step 1: Clip
Comb out any knots and tangles and clip the CreaClip on the hair.
Step 2: Slide
Slide the CreaClip down to desired length. Remember to trim a little at a time. You can always go back and cut more.
Step 3: Cut
Check the level for balance and cut with sharp scissors or trimmer. Cut straight across or at a 55 ° angle for more texture.
Tips for Beginners
1. Start off by watching our tutorial videos for your hair cut on YouTube at CreaClip to get familiar.
2. Practice cutting on a piece of paper with a sharp hair cutting scissor at a 55 ° angle
3. Dry hair is recommended when cutting as hair combs easier, and especially when cutting bangs
4. If you have questions or need help, ask us at info at creaproducts. com
Benefits of the Original
✓ Save time and money by skipping the salon and trimming your hair yourself.
✓ Keeps your hair look healthy and professionally cut.
✓ Easy-To-Follow Video Instructions on YouTube.
✓ We are there for you 24/7.
✓Be part of the CreaClip family of over 100,000 customers since 2008.
First tie the rest of your hair backward. This will automatically separate your bangs from the rest of the hair making it easy to gather the bangs. Clip the small blue CreaClip on the hair with the level on top. Using a mirror, wait to see if the bubble moves to the middle. If you need to tilt slightly so the bubble can move to the middle, tilt. Once it’s in the middle, slide down until there’s 1/2 inches left at the end. Do this a few times to just comb the hair in place! Next, once you get it ready to cut, you’ll now want to use our CreaClip Coconut Prep-Spray! This will close the cuticle and protect the hair while you’re cutting the dry hair for best results! It will also continue to nourish the hair, and this is important because it makes your hair look healthy and shiny! Now, you are ready to trim. Trim 1/2 inches or just the tips of your bangs. I recommend using vertical snips we call point cutting. please watch our videos to show you the different ways of cutting. When you use vertical snips, it creates a softer effect for bangs! You only use the horizontal cut when you want straight across solid bangs. I want to blunt solid bangs, try cutting with a trimmer! This creates a more dramatic look! If you want to just texturize your bangs, slide the CreaClip up and just trim the top, this will layer and give softness to the bangs! Once you master these techniques, you can then move on to our more advanced cuts!!
The Original CreaClip Set includes:
- Access to CreaProducts' Private Facebook Group for one-on-one product support & techniques
- 1 Small blue CreaClip for Bangs
- 1 Large white CreaClip for long Hair & Layers
- Instructional Videos online
Features & Benefits:
- For all types of hair; cut your hair at home & be your own stylist
- Easy to use; Just clip, slide & cut
- Save time & money from expensive & lengthy salon visits
- Rotating level for balance & precision