At the latest Kick off with L'Oréal we looked for product trends and what is currently in demand in the beauty world. One of the trends is to grow his hair. Maybe that's why the Dream Length hair series from Elvital became a mega success this spring? Now a Steam Mask is released in the same series which is also predicted to be a hit. I've been able to test it!
If you missed the Dream Length hair series ...
… It is a hair series adapted to long and damaged hair as it straightens the hair extra well and strengthens in the long run! Too many can relate to worn hair, which is probably why it has become so popular! Now I don't have long hair myself but of course I tested the products this spring and the quality is really great considering the price! The best thing about the whole series, however, is neither the quality, the ingredients nor the price ... it's the aroma! It is FANTASTIC and the hair smells wonderful for days!
The Hair Series consists of:
Elvital Dream Lenghts Shampoo [click] - 39 kr / 250 ml
Elvital Dream Lenghts Conditioner [click] - 39 kr / 200 ml
Elvital Dream Lenghts No Haircut Cream [click] - 79 kr / 200 ml
Elvital Dream Lengths Mask [ click] - 75 SEK / 300 ml
What is a Steam Mask?
It is a heat wrap for long and damaged hair, a Korean innovation used by more and more brands. Dream Lenght Steam mask is a cap that has a self-heating formula that, in combination with the associated hair wrap, allows the product to provide more intensive care . The mask is enriched with v self-stabilizing proteins , vitamins and castor oil which takes care of your hair fibers.
If you can do an intensive and nurturing treatment for your hair at home and only pay SEK 75 ... clearly I test! This is how you do it:
Step by Step - How to Use a Steam Mask!
1. After shampooing, rinse your hair and squeeze out of the water. Then apply the hair wrapper evenly over the lengths with a coarse brush before putting on the cap.
2. Gather your hair in a knot and put on your hat. Gently massage the top of the cap to activate the heat.
3. Let the packaging work for 10 minutes.
4. Rinse thoroughly and then but I properly so you remove all the remnants of the packaging! I was a little too sloppy so I had to wash myself again after the blow.
The 1st self-heating hair treatment!
Your new care ritual in 2 steps:
Step 1: Balm enriched with vegetal protein & castor oil, and leaves the hair feeling immediately nourished.
Step 2: A tissue cap infused with a self-heating lotion.
-For long, damaged hair
-Enriched with protein and Castor Oil
-Self-heating hair treatment
-Nourished lengths and tips with conditioning ingredients
1217305 - Intensive Balm: Aqua / Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Esters, Niacinamide, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil / Castor Seed Oil, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Phenoxyethanol, Trideceth-6, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Limonene, Panthenol, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Isopropyl Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Citric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Cetrimonium Chloride, Citronellol, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Parfum / Fragrance, (F.I.L. C216505/1)
1199529 B - Self Heating Tissue Cap: Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, PEG-8, Aqua / Water, (F.I.L. C216488/1)
How can Use it ?
1. Open section 1 (intensive balm).
2. Apply the balm onto hair that has been shampooed, towel-dried and brushed.
3. Open section 2 (tissue cap).
4. Wrap your hair on top of your head, put the tissue cap on and then gently massage your scalp.
5. Leave the cap on for 10 mins.
6. Remove cap and rinse hair thoroughly.
Long hair tip:
Before putting the tissue cap on, brush your hair to ensure the balm is applied evenly.
|Item Package Dimensions L x W x H||19 x 2.4 x 0.2 cm|
|Package Weight||40.8 Grams|
|Brand Name||L'Oréal Paris|