Pocket translator - LANGIE online/offline two-way voice translation in 52 languages, comes with the first two-way translate patent in the WORLD with direct voice translation, thanks to which it will be no longer a problem for you
to understand people while traveling around the world. Do you travel and discover new places? Do you need to translate a language? You certainly remember the unpleasant situations that occured because of the language barrier. Not anymore! This LANGIE translator, containing up to 52 incredible languages will make your communication abroad easy for you. With this unique language tool, new opportunities are waiting for you all over the world! It is intended for everyone, whether children or older people, who will appreciate easy use of the translator. The translator is for sale at our e-shop with a price that is more than adequate for its wide use - Free translation for all.
This revolutionary device also serves as a multimedia player for videos, pictures, or as a group translator (you can pair more LANGIE translators) - especially suitable for multiple foreign delegations. Another option for you will be the possibility of learning a foreign language - a sophisticated learning software.
This is REVOLUTION IN COMMUNICATION !!! FIRST TWO-WAY VOICE TRANSLATOR IN THE WORLD
Langie translates into 52 languages and all in the form of sound and truly UNIQUE EXACT TRANSLATION !
How does it actually work?
The Langie is equipped with a built-in 1" touchscreen LCD and a dual system of high-quality speakers and microphones.
One microphone and speaker is on the front side of device, through which you can speak the message in your own language, and a man beside you (foreign person) will instantly hear the translation into his language.
And, in return, a foreign person can tell the answer in his language, through the microphone and speaker on the back side of the device, and you will hear instantly the translation in your language.
It is really awesome!
If you want to translate some text or words into another language, simply press and hold the blue microphone button and release it after the spoken message (text) is over. Within 1-2 seconds, the translator translates your message in the form of text viewed on the display, and this message will also be launched in the audio form (this language must be supported). If you want to translate what the other person tells you, simply press and hold the yellow microphone button and release it again when the message is finished. The whole process is incredibly simple.
Very practical is also the function of the GROUP translator and it will certainly find its application in various foreign delegations.
Here you can tell the text (to pair with 2 or more LANGIE users) and foreign visitors will see and hear the message in their own language.
A pocket translator can recognize your voice and then translate it in real time into a large number of languages, making it a great language tool for travel, self-education, shopping or business. It translates your words straight away and therefore makes you feel as if you were directly communicating with another person. Thanks to the practical mini design, it is very easy to carry, you can put it into your pocket, handbags etc.. It works on a very simple and intuitive principle. Just hold the touch key on the device while you say words, then release and the device immediately translates the required words. There is no better feeling how to travel around the world without any stress and complications with 52 tongues in your pocket, literally. You need for example, English-Spanish translator? No problem! This translator of texts and sentences will easily manage it. The battery life, which is up to 5 days in standby mode/5 hours of continuous operation, is interesting feature as well.
Here you can look at the table with supported languages of LANGIE translator.
ALL languages have a spoken voice translation (all languages translate phrases even in text form on the LCD).
The pocket translator in offline mode with no internet connection offers:
Multimedia support - picture gallery, digital voice recorder, video and music player. Educational function - contains voice and picture education for basic languages. So you can learn the language wherever you go. Sound enhancer - records and then strengthens your spoken words, greatly helps in communicating with people who have worse hearing.
If you pair a pocket translator with Wi-Fi, you'll get some interesting features:
Voice search for images - Recognizes your voice and then searches for the desired thing in the form of an image. Group interpreter - Join a group conversation with people in different languages.
Voice translator in 52 languages It recognizes your voice and then translates it into a large number of languages. For better word recognition, WiFi internet connection is required.
Voice search for images Recognizes your voice and then searches for the image you want. WiFi internet connection is required.
Group Interpreter Bluetooth connectivity allows group conversations with people in different languages. WiFi internet connection is required.
Word translator without an online connection It recognizes your voice and can translate short phrases or simple words based on the embedded algorithm used for comprehensible translations. It supports only 12 world languages.
Self-learning option without an online connection With embedded software, you can learn the selected world language very quickly and efficiently.
What features does LANGIE have?
Here you can view the basic features of the LANGIE translator which will be more than useful for you. It is not only for the translation into respectively from a foreign language, but also for learning, a group interpreter, voice search for pictures etc.
Take advantage of online voice translation of 52 languages
Offline translation 12 languages simple short sentences
Talk through group interpreter wherever you are
Langie will recognize your voice and displays a few related images
Gallery, music and video player. Also a dictaphone
Two-way voice translation of phrases in real time
Save your translated text to the section Favorites
Find an image based on the voice search
You can back up Favorites and History of your recordings
Education exercise for the language learning from the basis of ABC
Do you want to know, why to have a LANGIE translator when you have a translation app on your phone?
LANGIE translator is a professional translating device, the hardware and software system has been designed and manufactured directly for speech translation. It is not a phone designed for “XY” purposes.
It has a technology for use in a noisy environment (speech noise reduction when translating), the classic app for translation has a problem with it.
Think about how much time you spend when you want to use the app for translation in your phone. And who of you has actually used it. You must first unblock your mobile, turn on app, set up translation language, and so on. To switch the two-way translation language, you must go back to the settings. LANGIE can be kept in your pocket ready for use within 1-2 seconds.
In many cases, the use of a mobile phone is quite personal. The person you are trying to communicate with is not familiar with your phone and after a certain time you will probably need to return your phone back to you to unlock the screen. Mobile is for one user, not for multiple users. Using a mobile phone for these two-way translations makes it quite uncomfortable.
But what is most important, is QUALITY AND QUANTITY OF TRANSLATION. LANGIE uses the highest quality translation services (20 years of experience)and integrates major speech recognition systems worldwide. The mechanism of the learning system has LANGIE almost on the same level as humans. Its language recognition system is hybrid, based on acoustic modeling of neural network and language modeling.
LANGIE uses its own translation servers (not google translators) in many places in the world, the translation service is stable and fast. It is astandalone product that is not tied to use with a mobile phone or application in the phone, it does not store and does not requires any personal data or HIDDEN CHARGES as compared to using the mobile application over the phone.
Just 1 second and LANGIE will translate whatever you want
Directs audio translation exactly to the other person
Battery life LANGIE is up to 5 days
More than 10 seconds before you start translation
Does not direct sound translation to the other person
Battery life of phone usually within 1 day
Processor: ARM Cortex 1,3 GHz QUAD-core LCD: 1,08" touch screen (27,5 mm) Battery: 3,7V/2000 mAH WiFi 802.11b/g/n Bluetooth: 4.0 Micro SD Card: Support up to 32GB USB: Micro USB 2.0 Headphone Input - Jack 3,5mm Input: 100V - 240V Output: 5V DC 1500mA Dimensions: 48 mm x 148 mm x 17 mm Weight: 125 g
Contents of the LANGIE package:
1x LANGIE voice translator 1x USB charger 1x USB cable 1x Headphones 1x Protective case
Can Langie translate really reliably?
LANGIE is an advanced IT product of the latest generation. In order to achieve the best translation results, it works with 7 online search engines. The manufacturer has even more than 20 years of experience in the market of education and translation in various world languages. LANGIE is constantly expanding and updating its OTA database directly to your device to provide the most effective handheld tool for translation into other languages of nowadays.
Here you will find the FAQ – frequently asked questions and answers regarding the use of the LANGIE electronic translator. For other questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
1. Is it necessary to use an ONLINE WiFi connection for device functionality? It is not necessary (for the 12 world languages you have chosen), translation works in offline mode as well, but we DO NOT RECOMMEND it if you want to have the most accurate translation possible and you want to communicate without any problems.
Any OFFLINE translation mode on all translators contains only limited vocabulary (basic only), and translation is often inaccurate or incomprehensible. ONLINE mode after connecting to the WiFi network ensures constant updating and correction of the translation, the database is several times larger than the offline translation.
2. Does the WiFi connection quality have impact on the speed and reliability of the translation? Definitely yes, and in this case WE RECOMMEND to use the creation of a mobile internet 4G HOT SPOT (access point from your mobile) via which you will connect LANGIE. It is not good to use a local WiFi network to connect because the connection is often unstable and may take a long time of translation.
3. How do I secure wifi internet connection of LANGIE in abroad? Ideal via the 4G internet mobile access point (HOT SPOT) that you will have with you everywhere. Within the EU, you can use mobile data free of charge (as part of your prepaid package), so if you travel to countries outside the EU, we recommend buying a local data SIM card (which usually costs 10-20 euros). Internet connection will keep you active, you will be able to surf the internet via your cell phone everywhere you move and the LANGIE translator will work best that it can
4. How long does LANGIE translate the message or word? The translation is very fast and fluent, usually 1-2 seconds after the recording is complete. However, this depends on the quality of internet access.
5. Are there any additional charges for using the device? Device operation no longer requires any additional charges, and firmware updates are lifetime free of charge.
6. Do I have to install a application on my phone to use the device? There is no need to install any application on your phone. The device works completely independently.
7. Do I need to register and enter my personal data for the use of the translator? No customer’s personal information or registration are required to use the device.
8. Does the device recognize the English language correctly? Can I verify whether the recorded message is correct? Yes the device works very well with the English language. You can check the correctness of the recorded messages on the LCD where the text of translations is displayed.
9. Will the list of languages for LANGIE translation be increased in the future? Certainly, in the future, the number of supported languages for translation will increase.
10. Will I manage the handle of device even if I am a technical antitalent? Of course, the device is designed for everybody to handle the operation with the device, even the technical antitalent.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.