(Double cooling and ice cooling) ]
The water wet cover and frozen gel directly transfer the cold of the water to provide powerful coolingThe dedicated stopper can be adjusted to fit your neck.Washable and reusable hygienic.
Reusable and Economical:
1. By using a gel pack that is frozen with a slippery cover that is wet with water, it is adhered to the skin to convey the cold of the ice and it cools down powerfully.
Compared to our previous company: The cooling temperature is lower than conventional products (non-wetting type) at a temperature of 6.6 to 3.0 degrees F (20 minutes to 3 degrees C).
2. The length of the cover can be adjusted with a stopper (safety hook) to fit your neck perfectly.
3. The gel pack can be frozen and reused.
Size for both children and adults.
4. The cover has been treated with antibacterial and deodorizing properties.Washable and reusable hygienic.
Not all bacteria are antibacterial.
5. The size is suitable for both children and adults.Can be used for people up to 19.7 inches (50 cm).
6. The navy dot pattern will never get tired of it, so it can be used by both men and women.
|Cover size||Approximately 39 cm in length (excluding strings), approximately 6 cm in width|
|(1) Fold the gel pack in half and
cool it in the freezer until it freezes.
|(2) After soaking the cover in water, squeeze it lightly to the extent that a little dampness remains.|
|(3) Set the frozen gel pack on the cover.||(4) Wear it around your neck with the light blue side facing your skin, press the string, and adjust the length with the stopper (safety hook).
* Adjust so that your neck is not over-tightened. Do not tie a string.
Please follow the classification of the municipality for disposal.
|Packaging material / material name||Disposal classification|
|holder||General garbage (burnable garbage)|
|Gel pack||Discard the contents as they are without taking them out. Please follow the classification of the municipality for disposal.|
* The expression "general waste" differs depending on each municipality, such as "burnable waste" and "household waste", so please consult with our customer service office or each municipality.