New Jambanz version 2.0 features bluetooth 4.0 with extended range, built-in microphone for taking calls, improved sound, and new colors and styles.
The new Jambanz let you answer smartphone calls over the speakerphone… just press to answer and talk out loud!
Jambanz provides better sounding audio from your device – loud enough to enjoy outdoors and during activities.
Jambanz is a safer alternative to headphones, which can block out surrounding dangers and potentially cause hearing damage.
Jambanz are the safe alternative to headphones. Jambanz wearable bluetooth let your music move with you – whether jogging, biking, skateboarding or playing outside.Jambanz wirelessly plays audio from your iPod touch™, iPad™, iPhone™ or bluetooth Android device to your wrist, backpack, belt, handlebars, lamp… whatever you slap it to!
Jambanz silicone slap bands let you switch the speaker with other bands to mix-n-match or collect and trade with friends. And Jambanz are USB rechargeable, so there’s never any batteries to buy.
With a quick slap, Jambanz™ silicone slapbands attach to your wrist so you can share your style in music and fashion!
From friend to friend and from sister to brother and from mom to dad—the Jambanz slapband fits all wrists. Or “slap” it on a bicycle, scooter, bedpost, desk lamp, or musical instrument. Jambanz goes everywhere!
The Bluetooth speaker can be swapped from band to band for mix-and-match fun. Make your own design. Then change it tomorrow. It’s a new Jambanz everyday!
Jambanz™ features Bluetooth 4.0 and works with any Bluetooth device, freeing your music from your iPhone™, iPod Touch™, Android™ phone, or iPad™ so you can enjoy your tunes out loud.
Jambanz™ is designed to be easy to charge and play, with spoken audio prompts, instead of beeps, to help in charging and synching and a micro USB port for charging from any laptop or charger.
No wires to your device and none to your ears. With Jambanz™ wearable bluetooth, your music is free to fly and so are you with no wires to tangle up, hitting your face or cluttering up your music device.
Jambanz™ is a great alternative to wearing headphones, which can cause hearing damage and distract from surrounding dangers.
Jambanz™ encourages kids to safely enjoy their music and express themselves by sharing their music with friends! Fun for kids of all ages.
Kids and adults can enjoy Jambanz™ wearable bluetooth speakers for outdoor activities like walking, jogging, cycling, dancing and more!
Jambanz™ ships with a micro USB recharging cable. Jambanz™ is designed to recharge from most USB sources, such as a powered computer USB port, a mobile phone charger, a car charger or a 5w wall charger.
Your Jambanz™ ships with some charge, but it is best to fully charge the device before you use it for the first time.
1.Plug the micro USB directly into your Jambanz micro speaker. No need to remove the speaker from the band. Plug the other end of the USB cable into a powered USB port on a computer or a mobile device USB charger.
2. If the wire is plugged into the speaker correctly, you should hear “Device Charging.” Typical charge time is 2.5 hours.
3. Once fully charged, you will hear “Device Charged” and the blue light will glow steadily. You may disconnect your Jambanz™ from the USB cable and jam!
4. After some use, when the indicator light starts to blink, the battery is low and you should recharge your Jambanz™.
1. For best performance and longest battery life, before your first use, please charge your Jambanz™ for at least 2.5 hours or until the speaker says “Jambanz Charged.”
2. Turn on Bluetooth capability on your device and make it discoverable (see your device’s instructions to add or setup a Bluetooth device).
3. To pair the Jambanz, PRESS and HOLD the POWER button for 4 seconds until you hear “Jambanz On” and then a beep. The blue light will flash. (Pressing the power briefly will turn on the device, but it will not enter into pairing mode unless the power button is held down.)
4. On your Bluetooth device, “Jambanz” should appear in your list of Bluetooth devices. If it doesn’t appear, switch Bluetooth off and back on again. Select “Jambanz” in the list of devices.
5. When pairing is successful, the device will say “Jambanz Paired, Ready to Jam” and the blue light will glow steadily. Once paired, your device should link to the Jambanz whenever it’s turned on within range.
Playing Audio via Bluetooth: Using the Jambanz
1. Press the play button on your Bluetooth device.
2. Use the volume +/- buttons on your device or your Jambanz to adjust volume.
3. To turn the Jambanz off, hold the power button and wait until you hear “Jambanz OFF.”
The easiest way to remove from a Jambanz™ is when the band is in the curled state. Gently squeeze the bands together at the base of the speaker and the speaker should pop out. BE GENTLE so as not to tear the band!
The speaker is keyed to only go into the band one way, with the USB port directed at it’s opening. The best way to insert the speaker into the band is to flatten the band out and slowly rock the speaker unit back and forth while pressing it down into the band. You may have to work the band edges over the lip of the speaker unit with your fingers.
Jambanz™ are not waterproof. Please keep your Jambanz dry and away from liquids. The USB recharging port exposes the Jambanz to water damage, which is not covered under warranty. The Jambanz band has water-repellent qualities since it is made of silicone. The band may be cleaned after removing the speaker unit using a mild soap and water solution.
Jambanz™ do not use wi-fi, but instead use Bluetooth™ wireless technology, currently at Bluetooth version 4. Bluetooth is a low power, close-range wireless standard for device-to-device wireless connectivity. Under ideal circumstances, Jambanz™ range should be between 0 and 200 feet.
Not at this time.
The Bluetooth specification connects two devices directly and securely to each other, and is not a network.
Jambanz are available at fine independent toy stores throughout the USA! We will be launching a store locator feature soon.
In our testing, from a full charge, Jambanz™ will play music anywhere from 2 to 4 hours, depending on volume. Recharging the device takes about 2.5 hours. Jambanz tells you when it’s charged with a spoken audio prompt.
Store your Jambanz bracelet in its “flat” state, on a level surface away from sources of direct sunlight or excessive heat.
Clean your unit with a soft cloth lightly moistened only with mild soap and water. Stronger cleaning agents, such as benzene, thinner or similar materials can damage the surface of the unit.
Included in Box
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.