Introducing Equil Smartpen 2.
Where tradition meets progress, you meet your equilibrium.
From paper to digital, the Equil Smartpen 2 lets you seamlessly create, capture, edit and share your ideas from paper to digital to the cloud.
Simply write or draw on any paper and watch your creation appear on your Android, iOS, Mac and Windows devices and save and sync to Dropbox, Evernote and iCloud for any time, anywhere accessibility.
Help us reach our Stretch Goals by taking advantage of our Thank You Program.
HOW IT WORKS
Take notes or make sketches with real ink on any paper surface and quickly and easily push them to the cloud.
It doesn't use special paper, but instead uses ultrasound and infrared to accurately pinpoint the pen's position on paper of your choosing, then sends that information straight to your favorite device.
Equil is compatible with Android, iOS, Mac and Windows!
Learning how to use the Equil Smartpen 2 is simple.
NOTE VS. SKETCH
It lets you write notes and diagram ideas with standard ball-point ink and paper and capture them to your favorite device in real-time. Draw on paper as small as a sticky note or as large as A4/Letter.
Hand Writing Recognition
Stop spending time typing up your handwritten notes! With Equil Note’s handwriting recognition feature, transform your notes into editable text to email to your team, or convert selected content to enhance readability.
Equil Note Features
- Enhance your notes with color, text, images and backgrounds
- Easily navigate between pages and notebooks
- Tag notes for easy searching
- Send notes to colleagues, family and friends
- Import photos, video, maps and add audio
Editing your smartpen notes is easy with Equil Smartpen 2.
Equil Note is available on iOS, Mac OS, Android and Windows.
Create editable, layered compositions that easily export to PSD and PDF form.
The drawing app for the serious and the spontaneous – Equil Sketch is designed for artists, interior, landscape, fashion and graphic designers, students and hobbyists.
Equil Sketch Features
- Connect your Equil Smartpen 2 for a realistic digital version of what you draw on paper, with 600 levels of pressure sensitivity
- Choose from a collection of brushes and colors
- Import photos and add images as backgrounds
- Add shapes and lines
- Work in layers to overlay ideas
- Reorder, duplicate, resize and adjust opacity for each layer
Equil Sketch is available on iOS for both iPhone and iPad.
Sharing your smartpen notes is easy with Equil Smartpen.
SHARE AND COLLABORATE
Write with a real, ballpoint pen, on any surface and seamlessly share on you favorite digital channel.
We know you have great ideas, and cloud integration will help you share them with the world.
Equil Sharing Features
- Sync your devices (iOS and Android) using iCloud or Dropbox
- Export layered files to PSD (Photoshop File Format)
- Share through email or post to Facebook and Twitter
- Sync your application between devices (iOS, OSX, Win, Android) using iCloud or Dropbox
- Sync your notes to Evernote to access them from anywhere
- Post to Facebook and Twitter
Explore the built in features on Equil Smartpen 2, designed to give you the greatest writing experience.
Equil Smartpen 2 is compatible with devices you already own.
INSIDE THE BOX
Smartpen 2 comes with everything you need, minus the paper.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do I always need to use the pen and receiver as a set?
Yes. The pen sends its signals to the receiver. The receiver sends your pen strokes to your mobile device or computer, or stores them in its memory any time your device is not showing the Equil app - so you never miss any notes!
How can I connect Equil to my mac or PC?
You can pair the Equil receiver to your mac or PC using Bluetooth.
Do I need my phone/tablet on to record my notes?
No! The receiver has built in memory allowing you to record unlimited* pages while on the go, and then import them into your device later. (up to 10,000 pages of typical notes)
What size of paper do I need?
The Equil Smartpen 2 can capture notes on paper up to A4/Letter or as small as a sticky note.
What is that button for on the pen?
The pen goes to sleep if you are not writing for a while. Press the button to wake it up. The same button also allows you to perform gestures for making new pages, or going back and forth between saved pages of notes.