6 Unique Colors
The Airwirl personal cooling and heating system is the world’s first self-contained, temperature relief device engineered in a convenient hand-held size.
Innovation in personal temperature preservation reflects our drive for staying comfortable in extreme temperature conditions, inside or outdoors, wherever your adventure takes you.
Whether out for a stroll with your baby or pet in tow, on the job or at the gym, theme park, or at your favorite sporting event, only Airwirl provides the satisfying temperature relief you need... at the push of a button.
We provide “go anywhere” comfort solutions brought to you by the latest advances in thermal engineering and ergonomic design. Unlike battery operated fans, misters or evaporative towels, Airwirl’s Patent Pending Technology actually changes the ambient air temperature into refreshing cool air when it's hot or cozy warm air when it is cold. All in an ultra-portable easy to hold tumbler sized device.
The Airwirl motorized lid incorporates a novel turbine fan system with an elongated air post. The airpost is designed to “self-center” within 2 cups of ice cubes or up to four activated heat warmers to enable cool or warm air to flow through efficiently.
The Insulated Foam Insert helps keep hot or cold outside ambient temperature from entering while insulating and preventing the interior thermal energy from escaping.
The ultra quiet motorized turbine fan lid screws on easy for an airtight seal.
This lid is made of a high impact acrylic with a soft touch plastic surface.
The lid incorporates a full size hand grip, an easy access battery chamber and a low profile airflow opening. For Handsfree cooling or heating, Airwirl comes with a flexible “air tube” that extends from 8” to 28”.
Airwirl runs all day and night on just 3AA batteries. We give you the power to go green with AA battery choices, by recommending disposable lithium batteries or rechargeable.
Engineered safe for supervised children and pets, it’s compact, but powerhouse size is small enough and durable enough to use every day.
For that special event when you just want to “stay comfortable” when it’s extremely hot… or chilly, on the job, at home or play, let Airwirl help change your daily life experiences with its novel thermal convection technology.
Direction for use
1. Requires (3) AA batteries installed as shown (not included). For best results install new, high-performance disposable lithium or alkaline AA batteries. DO NOT mix battery types.
2. For external battery use or plug-in power, connect a micro-USB power cord (not included). Use of power cord does not charge reusable batteries.
3. For Cool Air, remove lid and add 2 cups of ice cubes (maximum). Replace lid, tighten and activate air flow. Remove excess ice if lid does not tighten properly. For best results remove lid, pour out melted ice water and replace ice often, or as needed.
4. For Warm Air, remove lid and add 3-4 (maximum) air-activated warmers. For best results briefly shake each air activated warmer prior to placement inside the Airwirl. Replace lid, tighten and allow 30-60 min. prior to use for heat activation, 60-90 minutes for ideal heat performance. Use “low” fan speed for warm air.
5. Push button once to activate “high speed” air flow. Push again for “low speed”. Push 3rd time to turn system off.
6. Auto shut-off timer turns unit off after 20 min. Simply push button to reactivate air flow (20 min.)
7. Use enclosed jet nozzle or extendable air tube for hands-free desktop, backpack or cup holder use.
CARE AND HANDLING
1. For best power performance, connect a micro-USB power cord (not included). Use of power cord with this device does not charge reusable batteries.
2. For best battery results, install new, high-performance disposable lithium or alkaline batteries.
3. Remove excess ice if the lid does not tighten properly.
4. For best Cool Air results, turn system off, remove lid and pour out melted ice water. Replace ice often or as needed.
5. For Warm Air, remove lid and add 3-4 (maximum) air-activated warmers. For best results briefly shake each air activated warmer prior to placement inside the Airwirl. Replace lid, tighten and allow 30-60 min. prior to use for heat activation, 60-90 minutes for ideal heat performance.
6. For best warm air results, operate airflow on the low fan speed setting only. When activated warmers start to lose warm temperature, remove warmers, shake and reinstall by flipping their direction every 20 minutes until they are no longer generating heat.
7. Immediately following air activated warmer use with this device, wash or rinse off and dry the inside surfaces of the container to avoid oxidative material from depositing. Due to the oxidative nature of air-activated warmers, the moisture generated inside the metal container may discolor the inside surfaces if left to dry. To help avoid this oxidative material from adhering, hand wash the inside surfaces with dish detergent and wipe dry.
8. To wash and clean the lid, do not submerge under running water, use a dry or damp cloth only. Wipe dry prior to reuse.
9. Replace AA batteries with fresh, same type batteries when air flow becomes slow and batteries need to be changed. DO NOT mix different type or mix new with older batteries as the length of time and air flow performance may be compromised.
10. For best results, it is recommended to place the device nearby the user in an upright position. DO NOT place air flow or jet nozzle directly into the eyes, mouth or ears as personal injury may result. (See Warnings and Cautions).
11. For more convenient hands-free desktop use or to direct airflow remotely, attach the jet nozzle or extendable air tube provided.
Warnings and Cautions
Insert AA Batteries as directed. Ensure batteries are installed properly with regard to polarity direction (+ and -). Failure to install batteries correctly may result in damage to the device or personal injury and will void the warranty.
DO NOT mix old and new batteries. Replace all batteries with a similar type or fully charged reusable AA batteries. DO NOT mix lithium, alkaline, carbon-zinc, nimhd or NiCad AA batteries with different types.
Please recycle used batteries or dispose per local gov. guidelines. Remove batteries from device when not used for extended periods of time. Remove depleted or expired batteries after each use.
DO NOT place or locate this device or any batteries used in connection with this device directly into or nearby fire or expose directly to extreme elevated temperatures.
DO NOT expose, operate or use this device adjacent to or nearby any combustible liquids, aerosols or vapors, including but not limited to alcohol, benzene, acetone or gasoline type liquids, thinners, solvents, cleaners or aerosol sprays.
DO NOT allow sand or small debris to enter air intake vent openings or air exit opening as damage may result voiding warranty.
DO NOT operate upside down or inverted with liquid inside. For best results keep device upright at all times during use.
DO NOT operate with a large volume of liquid inside. To remove melted ice water, turn off power switch, remove lid and pour out liquid contents.
DO NOT use dry ice or hot water with this device. Use of dry ice or hot water may cause personal injury and damage this device voiding warranty.
DO NOT disassemble lid as small parts are a choking hazard.
DO NOT microwave lid or insulated container.
DO NOT freeze lid or insulated container
Hand wash only
DO NOT submerge lid under water as damage may result voiding warranty. Avoid lengthy exposure periods to direct sunlight.
Please refer to one-time-use air activated warmer manufacturer’s product information regarding their handling, disposal, warnings and cautions prior to use.
Immediately following disposable air activated warmer use, rinse or wash off the inside surfaces of the container to avoid any oxidative residual material from becoming deposited directly onto the interior surfaces. Please refer to the care and handling directions enclosed.
Keep this device and its contents, nozzle, air tube and all packaging materials away from small children, unsupervised children and pets and away from individuals requiring behavior supervision.
DO NOT drop this device as impact can break or damage the lid, metal container and or internal components voiding warranty.
DO NOT use this device as a medical device.
DO NOT use this device for consumption of beverages, food or other ingestible items.
DO NOT place directly onto oiled wood surfaces as the silicone base may cause a ring-shaped mark on the wood surface. Use a coaster to prevent ring formation on furniture.
DO NOT place air flow or jet nozzle directly into the eyes, mouth or ears as personal injury may result. This is considered misuse of this device and will void product warranty.
DO NOT use any visibly damaged, torn or punctured air activated warmer with this device. In the event any visibly damaged, torn or punctured air activated warmer comes into direct contact with any portion of the Airwirl, container and its parts, it must be throughly cleaned, rinsed and wiped dry prior to use. Failure to follow this air activated warmer inspection, care and handling requirement prior to Airwirl device installation, and or product use, may cause personal injury. Failure to follow this product use requirement constitutes product misuse and will void product warranty.
DO NOT install, place inside or use more than (4) air activated warmers at one time with this device as elevated temperatures may cause personal injury when fully activated and removed out from the Airwirl device prior to cooling or handled and touched without proper skin protection. Failure to follow this product use requirement constitutes misuse and will void product warranty. DO NOT touch or contact hot water condensation generated by air activated warmers with unprotected skin prior to cooling, as it may cause personal injury.
- Brand: other/other
- Model: Airwirl
- Origin: Mainland China
- Power mode: other
- Popular elements: small fresh
- Color Category: White
- Item No.: Airwirl
- Applicable people: Volkswagen