• Abdominal area fat reduction†‡6
• Thigh area fat reduction†‡6
• Hip area fat reduction†‡6
• Healthy body composition†‡2 ,3 ,4 ,5
• 1600 mg Safflower (95% CLA) in Ab Cuts® ADVANCED per daily serving
• 400 mcg Chromium per daily serving1
Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) is a naturally occurring fatty acid found in high concentrations in grass-fed meat and dairy products. It might surprise you to know that all fats aren’t harmful. Our bodies need certain fats and some have proven health benefits.
CLA is not a miracle drug. Taking it isn’t going to cause large numbers of inches to magically drop from your waist or hips or pounds to melt off unless you make dietary changes, reduce calorie intake and increase your exercise level.
Clinical studies have shown that taking 1.4 to 3.2 grams of CLA daily may support the reduction of body fat mass and the increase of lean body mass.†2 ,3 ,4 ,5 It is not, however, something your body produces on its own.
Ab Cuts Advanced has been reformulated to give you added benefits:
• We'e reduced the serving size by 50%! You only have to take one serving (2 pills) once a day to meet your goals.
• Ab Cuts Advanced is also fortified with Chromium to help maintain healthy blood sugar levels.†
• 15% more concentrated than previous Ab Cuts formulas and 25% more concentrated than standard CLA supplements.
And you get this great formula times TWO!
An easy-to-read guide with information and tips to help start your weight loss journey.
• Know the facts: Understand the dangers of midsection fat and find out how to analyze your body type.
• How to eat: Find out more about the best eating habits for a flat midsection.
• CLA can help: Learn how combining CLA with a healthy diet and exercise, can help you lose stubborn fat.
• Exercise to tone your abs: Discover ways to lose weight through diet, and amplify your results with exercise to promote a leaner midsection.
See the link below to download your FREE copy of the book!
As you transition into a healthier lifestyle, you need to make a few key dietary changes over time. The more consistently you stick with these changes, the better your results will be. The following are some general guidelines to follow:
Aim to eat within an hour of waking up and then have a light meal or snack every couple of hours depending on your body type. For instance, your eating schedule might look like the one above.
The evening snack isn’t always necessary. Whatever you do, try not to eat within about an hour of going to bed and avoid carb heavy foods.
Staying active isn’t just important for shrinking your waistline. It’s also vital to your health. Exercise can help reduce your risks of many diseases. Here are the 3 main ways that exercise benefits your body:
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 serving (2 softgels) per day with meals. For best results, take as 1 softgel twice a day with meals. Please read the entire label before use.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Purified Water, Glycerol, Glycerol Monooleate, Silicon Dioxide, Mixed Tocopherols, Caramel.
This product was produced in a facility that may also process ingredients containing milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat and soybeans.
Product provides TWO containers, totaling 120 softgels.